Mitzi Epstein’s words don’t match her actions. Voters deserve to know the facts:
- Mitzi Epstein claims that your safety is “top of mind” (according to her website).
- FACT: She signed a letter to President Biden in support of defunding the Border Patrol. Read the full letter here, or here.
- FACT: She voted NO on the bill that increased the penalty for human smuggling (HB2696, 2022).
- Mitzi Epstein claims to be the driving force behind Jake’s Law (SB1523/HB2764, 2020), even though her name is not listed on the bill.
- FACT: The real sponsor of the bill, retired Arizona State Senator Kate Brophy McGee, sent us a letter detailing the truth. Read the letter here.
- Mitzi Epstein claims to be your education, water, and business champion (according to her Facebook ads).
- FACT: She voted NO on the bipartisan #20×2020 teacher pay raise (HB2663/SB1521, 2018) and on every other proposed education funding increase since she took office.
- FACT: She voted NO on the bill which established the landmark Long-Term Water Augmentation Fund and the Joint Legislative Water Committee to secure our water future (SB1740/HB2873, 2022).
- FACT: She holds a dismal 25% rating from the NFIB (National Federation of Independent Business) based on her small business voting record in the last legislative session.
- FACT: She is not endorsed by any Chambers of Commerce.
David Richardson is running for State Senate to represent our district the way it deserves to be represented. Vote for a candidate with integrity. Vote David Richardson on or before November 8th.